Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher Training
One of the most important aspects of the Reiki Master-Teacher training is the complex process of stimulating and activating energy-transmission (also called: attunement or initiation) with all the associated Reiki symbols AND the full comprehensive training program that teaches the student how to confidently present Level One and Level two weekend practitioner training courses. The energy of Reiki and the activated symbols is transmitted to the student’s mind, body and spirit. After training as a Master-Teacher you will be qualified to teach and share the gift of Reiki with others, through initiations and passing on the Reiki knowledge to others.
The Tibetan Usui Reiki method is an authentic and professional training course taught by Robyn with 26 years of highly qualified practitioner and master teaching experience.
Robyn's Master was a Tibetan Buddhist Sanyasin who trained and studied intensely in the healing practice of Reiki since the 1980's.
More info https://www.robyncollins.info/tibetan-reiki-grandmasters
The Training includes:
- The Initiation Rituals of the Usui and Tibetan First and Second degree
- Teaching of the Usui Master and Tibetan Symbols
- Full weekend layout teachings
- Aura Cleansing, Chakra assessment and balancing
- Sacred Space clearing
- Level One and Two techniques and meditations
- Master Manual & Reiki Master Certificate
- Level One and Two workshop PowerPoint presentation files
- Level One and Two student certificate templates
- Level One and Two student manual files
- Initiation Sacred Mantra Activation mp3 file.
Robyn Collins BAppSocSc. Counselling Psychology, Transpersonal Psychotherapy. BMSc. Ministry. Author. Robyn's unique approach to workshop training, coaching and counseling individuals, couples and families is built on a broad foundation of training from traditional approaches of Western Developmental Psychology & Eastern philosophies. Her use of contemporary therapies such as Mindfulness, Existential Psychotherapy , Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Self Actualisation and Transpersonal approaches of Spiritual Psychology and Energy Medicine (Reiki) allows for deep and rapid transformation restoring health , wellness and self empowerment. Training: Australian College of Applied Psychology - Monash University. ACA member and NDIS provider.